Want to know what the number one rule is when Wilmington NC home shopping? Well, many details must be considered in choosing your next home – style, size, price, location. It’s probably impossible to say which factor is most important. But one thing is certain – if you will be moving again in a few years, be sure you buy with selling in mind. Chances are, the items that make your new home a comfortable fit for you will also attract buyers later on.
Some special considerations for the short-term homeowner who has resale in mind:
- Watch for growth potential
- Look for an established neighborhood that will be enhanced by future growth but not inconvenienced by it.
- Look out for resale value
- Seek a prime neighborhood where houses sell well in any market.
- Check out location
- Consider availability of all aspects of transportation; even those you may not use.
- Schools are important
- Check for quality public schools, whether or not you have school-age children.
- Green is good
- Look carefully at the lot for trees and greenery to buffer winter winds or summer heat.
- Make room for visitors
- See if ample guest parking is available for you and your neighbors.
- Privacy is a plus
- Consider how much privacy the house and lot provide.
- Drive the commute before you buy
Check morning and afternoon drive time to work, schools, shopping, churches. Call us 910-202-3607 or firstname.lastname@example.org