In this real estate market that we have today, we need to constantly remind ourselves of our strong work ethic and conduct.
Best strategy for Realtor success
1. Treat this Job as a real job.
2. Be persistent.
3. Don’t take no for an answer.
4. Stay focuses on our business.
5. Don’t get distracted by others.
6. Stay out of office politics.
7. Learn how to get things done quickly.
8. Be a decision maker.
9. Have the courage to admit your mistakes and move on.
10. Have some fun along the way.
Local Market Knowledge and Experience
1. Stay updated on a daily basis with current information and stats
2. Take nothing for granted
3. Always look ahead for shifting trends and react immediately
4. Don’t make excuses or promises you cannot keep
5. Make sure you get in front of the decision maker
6. Show your value and don’t be afraid to point it out
7. Always be confident, you are the expert.
8. Don’t be afraid to show off your expertise
9. Use creativity to differentiate and dominate
10. Don’t waste time worrying about what “should” be deal with “what is”
Anticipation and Preparation
1. Establish and manage your own expectations
2. The old techniques still work
3. Deal with issues before they are problems
4. Get price reductions at the time you take the listing
5. No surprises are the best surprises in real estate
6. Begin with an end in mind
7. It’s about value, not price
8. Prepare to win or go down in defeat
1. One size does not fit all, design your alliance with every client.
2. Let the client tell you what type of service they expect
3. Keep your client informed at all times….at any cost.
4. Look for new and more efficient ways to communicate
5. Remember, this is still a people business
6. Ask questions your competition does not ask
7. Listen! Listen again! Then listen one more time!
8. Keep in touch with everyone involved in the transaction
9. Ask quality questions
10. “If you act enthusiastic, then you’ll be enthusiastic”. Also the client will be enthusiastic.
Commitment to Education
1. Invest in yourself
2. Plan for your future
3. Stay on top of your game
4. Network within and outside the industry
5. Rehearse and practice
6. Preparation is the key to sustained results
7. Plan for appointments…know whay you want the outcome to be
8. Learning never stops…
9. Get the specific knowledge and training your require to develop your skills and talent
10. Avoid toxic environments and unproductive people…either will destroy your career.
Kay Baker offers experience in the Wilmington NC real estate market
Kay Baker, a life long Top Realtor in Wilmington, NC brings local knowledge and experience to her valued clients. With her decades of experience in the Wilmington, NC real estate market, she can greatly benefit her buyer clients in choosing the perfect Wilmington NC neighborhood , in the negotiation process, obtain the best financing, obtain a home inspection and negotiate the repairs, and assist with the final closing preparations. Her sellers can also reap the rewards of a successful and aggressive Realtor that is always eager to sell their home at a record pace and for the most money possible. Kay has a long track record of selling homes quickly and exposes her listings on over 100 websites.
Kay has earned numerous awards for her outstanding production over the years including the prestigious Coldwell Banker President’s Elite Club.
Kay Baker may be contacted at email@example.com or www.cbbaker.com .